Join our community
Feltonfleet is a very special place to work and we hope this website has given you a sense of the family community we have here.
We very much hope you will consider Feltonfleet as a place to develop your career and share your skills and expertise.
Part Time Pre-Prep Teaching Assistant (Required for January 2019)
We seek an enthusiastic and talented Teaching Assistant to join the outstanding Pre-Prep team in our forward looking and dynamic Prep School.
Ideally, the successful candidate is:
- An experienced teaching assistant who is well-equipped and keen to support teaching and learning in an Early Years class.
- Capable of working as part of a strong team, but also able to show initiative, work independently, and support the continued development of the Early Years as part of our Pre-Prep School.
- A confident user of technology for communication, teaching and learning.
- Committed to the busy day and weekly boarding ethos.
- Good fun, inspirational, brilliant with children, and completely at ease with parents.
For further details, please see the Job Specification document below.
Closing date: Monday 15th October 6pm 2018
Part-Time DT Technician (Term time only)
Feltonfleet School seeks an experienced DT Technician to work 12 hours per week during the school term.
For further information, please contact the Bursar’s Assistant on 01932 862264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications considered on receipt.
|Application Form Academic.pdf||17th Jan 2018||Download|
|Editable Application Form Academic.docx||17th Jan 2018||Download|
|Eligibility to Work 2018||08th Oct 2018||Download|
|Safeguarding Statement 2018||08th Oct 2018||Download|
|Post-holder Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy/Statement 2018||08th Oct 2018||Download|