Our Vision and Aims
Feltonfleet is a community where individuals really matter - a core belief which shapes all we say and do.
The vision that lies at the heart of this exceptional prep school is to be an outstanding 3-13, co-ed, and day boarding school. Feltonfleet strives to deliver a holistic curriculum that values the whole person, nurturing individual gifts, talents and abilities and equipping children for life in the future. We aspire to create a happy, family-orientated, respectful, and vibrant community with a sense of inclusion and belonging. This is underpinned with an exceptional pastoral care framework to ensure every child has dignity, purpose, and opportunity.
Our keys aims are:
- To provide an outstanding education at each stage of the 3-13 learning journey so children can discover their own strengths and passions
- To ensure that all children are nurtured and challenged, relative to their ability, to make excellent personal and academic progress.
- To celebrate and embrace diversity and difference
- To listen and respond to the Pupil Voice
- To ensure that children are very well prepared and progress to a well-suited senior school
- To enable children to reach Destination 13 as happy, independent, confident, resilient, empathetic, tolerant and emotionally intelligent young people, equipped to make a lasting contribution at their senior schools and in their subsequent lives.